Since 1982 the Pomegranate Guild of Judaic Textiles has brought together people who are interested in studying and creating textile art and needlework based on Jewish themes.
We welcome people of all ages and skill levels, from professional artist to novice stitcher. Anyone with a desire to learn new techniques and/or anyone with an interest in Judaic textiles is asked to participate.
Membership in the Guild includes:
- A newsletter published by our Guild
- Admission to monthly meetings held the third Wednesday of the month from September to June
- Borrowing privileges from the Guild's library of books on needlework and Judaica
- Opportunity to work on group projects
- Opportunity to show and share the work of your hands at the year end Show and Share meeting
Annual membership is $40.00
If you wish to join, please print and fill out the attached PDF form and send it with your cheque for $40.00 to:
The Pomegranate Guild of Judaic Textiles, Toronto
592 Sheppard Avenue West
If you wish to have a speaker visit your group to discuss the Pomegranate Guild, please email us via the form provided on the linked page.